FOR THE WEEK OF APR 8, 2019
Subject to Change Daily
Nylon Drawstring Backpacks Needed - The School Backpack Program is in need of nylon drawstring backpacks. We use these bags to send home food items for our participating families. If you have any of these bags and would like to donate them please bring them to the Elementary Office and we will make sure they get to the appropriate people. Thanks for your help in advance!
ACTIVITY BANQUET - Tuesday, April 30th - 6:30 PM in the West Gym
- EVERYONE WHO ATTENDS NEEDS A TICKET (STUDENTS, PARENTS, ETC..)
- ALL STUDENTS IN HIGH SCHOOL ACTIVITIES WILL BE GIVEN A COMPLIMENTARY TICKET
- PARENTS WILL BE GIVEN A COMPLIMENTARY TICKET AS WELL
- GET YOUR TICKETS FROM MR. CURRY BY APRIL 15TH! (ADDITIONAL TICKETS MAY BE PURCHASED FOR $5.00)
- SEE MR. CURRY FOR QUESTIONS
February POSITIVE PAW Winners:
HS: Grant B., Jordie N., Landon P., and Hunter W.
MS: Isabelle A., Joseph C., and Dalton P.
Elementary: Jayden S., Faye G., and Sergio E.
BARK PARK Winners: Brenna H. and Destiny A.