- Ed.S-Educational Administration, University of Nebraska at Kearney
- M.Ed-Educational Administration, University of Nebraska/Lincoln
- BS-Sociology, South Dakota State University
- Interim Principal, Shell Creek Elementary, Columbus, NE 2018-2019
- Adjunct Instructor, Central Community College, Columbus, NE 2013-Present
- Middle School Principal, Columbus Public Schools, Columbus, NE 2003-2013
- Assistant Principal, Columbus Public Schools, Columbus, NE 2001-2003
- Social Studies Teacher, Columbus Public Schools, Columbus, NE 1980-2001
Goals for 2019-2020
- Work collaboratively with the villages in our school District to capitalize on the enrollment growth of the school to create economic benefit and growth for the villages.
- Implementation of the Districts K-12 Technology Curriculum
- Monitor and grow our College and Career Pathways program and partnership with Central Community College utilizing potential grant funding for on-site resources to benefit students.
- Ensure PLCs create impactful changes in curriculum, instruction, and assessment to improve and/or enhance student achievement.
- Work with State Legislators, Local Stakeholders, and Statewide Educators to address School Funding issues (On-Going)
- Complete Goals Established in the Districts Strategic Plan (On-Going)